viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

I'm a Chickadee!!! New Store, New products, New Freebies!



Hello all, I very happy and proud to announce that from today, you can find my products CU and PU in Scrappity Doo Dah!

Yes!!! I'm a Chickadee!


And to celebrate:

My entire Store is 30% off (CU and PU)

You see discount in Checkout!


And now I present my new work, Kit ELEGANT CHRISTMAS NIGHT.

This kit contains 92 beautifuls elements png 300 dpi, no drop shadow.

11 papers jpg, 12 x 12, at 300 dpi.

1 complete alpha png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows.

And with the purchase you recive for FREE a beautiful Album with 6 QP

png 300 dpi, 12 x12 (links included in download).

I leave the preview of the kit and the wonderfuls pages of my CT girls.

Thank you so much for visit me, and dont forget check the end of the post for grab your CU freebie.

Hugs, Lisete.





Free Album with purchase


Details


My pages


Angela




Stephanie (Maman de Lena)


Cali



Nicki's pages



Denny



Azur


Marta


And this is my CU freebie for you:
3 christmas elements png 300 dpi
1 white texture jpg 12 x 12 300 dpi
CU S4H S4O
No credits required.
Enjoy :)

DOWNLOAD


13 comentarios:

  1. wowww lisete !!! thanks so much !! congratulations for this new shop !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you!! And congratulations on the new shop!! The kit is stunning!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful kit and the layouts are stunning.
    I love both your kits and your CU products especially, thank you so much for the freebie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Congrats girl !!! I made the pub for the store and the new kit to.

    Azur

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks for the freebie - what an elegant kit!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lisete this is a truly amazing kit and the layouts are fabulous!! Teriffic work by you and your ct !!
    Thanks so much for the freebie hun!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. tres tres beau votre kit de noel tout en or, votre travail est geant, j adore ce que vous realisez et les pages de votre CT sont superbe...rt encore merci pour le freebie...

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i think to stay in valencia

    sorry fo my english

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I also think it is Maracaibo!
    Greetings from Germany, Nicki

    ResponderEliminar