domingo, 3 de enero de 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! New Kit + Freebie!

Hello all, I hope you have a wonderful begin of year, I'm come back with a new kit and freebie add on.
And this is it, my "New Beginning", this is a collection where you find this:
The complete kit, 97 elements, 12 papers and 1 complete alpha.
The wordt art, clusters frames, blog design and mini album.
You can buy the complete collection or for packs.
You can buy the kit in:
SCRAPPITY DOO DAH
BOUTIQUE DIGISCRAP
Here the previews:









The wonderfuls pages of my CT and OKC girls:

My pages and Audy's pages:



Zaza09 pages (she is new part of my CT) And her work is beautiful, see her gallery.


Minette and Angeleye pages:


Martina and Marta pages:




Angela and two more of Henrriette:


Elitka, Aska and more of Marta:






Eaglezem and Angi (Anyi is new member of my CT too, I love her clean and soft layouts, see her gallery):


And this is the freebie add on of the kit, 16 elements and 2 papers, I hope you like it :)


30 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful freebie.
    A happy New Year to you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The new kit looks wonderful, makes me long for spring!! Thanks for the mini, greetings from a fellow chickadee ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. merci beaucoup c'est vraiment sublime , et le kit complet à l'air d'etre une petite merveille.. bravo pour ce kit ainsi qu'aux filles pour leurs superbes pages!!!
    meilleurs voeux..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very pretty, love the colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for sharing your talents. Beautiful kit! Happy New Year! Diane

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Pub done my friend. Wonderful kit.

    Azur

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thanks so much for this gorgeous add-on, love it. Bye..

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 04 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is very pretty! Thanks for the freebie. :) Happy New Year!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Beautiful LO's. Thank you for the add-on.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I have no idea what the surrounding words say, but in English, I say: This is the yummiest kit ever! Your soft style is inspiring, and I do love it very much. Thank you for sharing this add-on with us.
    I've shared your blog address with my All-Free-Digi-Scraps group!
    Thanks again
    Stella
    http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Wow!!! What a beautiful kit!! Thanks for the freebie!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. What a beautiful Mini! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Thank you very much for the freebie!! I love the colors!!


    abeille :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Muy bonito y tierno; gracias
    Teresa

    ResponderEliminar
  17. me ha encantado, es dulce y muy bonito

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Beautiful and so amazing new kit and absolutely wonderful add on! Thank you for the freebie! I did a page using your freebie add on... here is the link - http://pmrmoncada.blogspot.com/2010/01/lisetescraps-new-beginning-kit-and-add.html

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Beautiful, love the softness of it. Thank you so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  20. What a gorgeous collection and layout pages!! Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful Add-On!

    ResponderEliminar