domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010

Little Miracle in Boutique DigiScrap! Clusters Elements and Word Art by Alegna plus Freebie!

Hello, I have my new kit in Boutique Digi Scrap, and is 25% off all this week! (oh if you go until monday you can find all the shop 50% off)!
Alegna mades a wonderful pack of Word Art and Clusters frames with Little Miracle, and is now available in Scrappity Doo Dah! Just for 3 $ you find 4 QP 12 x 12, 4 clusters frames and 3 wordt art in 3 diferents versions each!
And of course I have a little gift for you: 1 pack of 2 clusters frames with "Little Miracle", I hope you like it.Thank you so much for visit me!!!
See you next week with a new kit :)

BUY THE KIT HERE.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Mini Album and Clusters by ALEGNA:
BUY HERE.
This pack (clusters and QP) comes togheter just for 3$


Photobucket
Photobucket
BUY HERE.

More wonderfuls pages of my CT.

This is by Anette


This one by Ingrid:

Photobucket

All this are by Bia (OKC dst)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is my freebie for you :)
2 clusters frames personal use.
I hope you like it.


Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

6 comentarios:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [28 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and time with us. I can't wait to use this for my new nephew

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Merci ! Ils sont sublimes et d'une douceur , j'adore !

    ResponderEliminar