domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

New kit + Freebie + Big Promo!

Hi everyone, I very glad to introduce my new kit "SWEET JOY", this is great for spring, so cute and soft, I hope you like it. First, what you find inside?
100 elements, 10 papers, 1 alpha (upper, lower numbers and specials characters), 1 beautiful pack of clusters elements and Word Art, 1 mini album (4 QP's included), and of course, at the end of this post, your add on freebie!
You can buy this kit in SCRAPPITY DOO DAH, and now I have all my store CU and PU at 35% off!!!
Just this week while my SPOTLIGHT in the store :)
So I hope you like this.
Have a great week!!!
TFL :)











Inspiration:























And the freebie add on for all you!



24 comentarios:

  1. Definitely sweet! Gorgeous and the layouts are beautiful. Thanks for the add-on :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very cute addon, thanks a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. quantas páginas lindas!! o kit é maravilhoso!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [08 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love this kit. Congrats Lisete. Pub done my dear. Have a good day !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. vraiment magnifique ce kit !!!
    Milles mercis

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you. Some very lovely embellishments.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thanks for sharing!Beautiful design!I love this kit!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. merci bcp pour ce très joli addon, le kit est fantastique, bravo !

    ResponderEliminar