jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

I'm Guest Designer at Miss Tiina.com New Kits, sale and freebies!

Hello everyone, I'm very proud to announce I guest in May in MissTiina.com!
And to celebrate today begins the iNSD great sale, with all my stuff there 50% off!
Check my store HERE.

sale miss tiina lisete

This are my new kits exclusives, and check all the post to grab the freebies :)

Soft Memories

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mini Album freebie with purchase.

Photobucket

Come Together

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And This are my freebies for you :)

cometogfreebie

Download here

softmemfreebie

Download Here

8 comentarios:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful pages.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Apr. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar