jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

New "Cute Celebration" Kit, album and freebie mix for you!

Hello all :)
I have a new Full Kit named "CUTE CELEBRATION", is for my little Verónica's, she turned 3 on march 27, and I want made something special for her birthday party photos, so here is:
100 elements png 300 dpi, no drop shadow, 16 papers 12 x 12 jpg 300 dpi, 1 alpha lower and numbers, and free gift for you, 4 word arts and 2 clusters frames, included in download.
Also have a album made with this kit by Alegna and me with 6 QP png 300 dpi 12 x 12.
And of course I have a new freebie made with elements of this kit, a pack of 1 QP, 1 cluster elements, 1 cluster frame, and 1 word art, all this freebie for you!Check at teh end of the post for grab your freebie.
Here are the previews and the amazing pages of my Creative Team Girls!
Thank you so much for visit my blog and continue supporting me.
Have a great weekend!

You can buy in:
SCRAPPITY DOO DAH orBOUTIQUE DIGISCRAP

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

INSPIRATION:

Mine's

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Pli:


Monica

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zaza09

Photobucket

PrettyJu

Photobucket

Marta

Photobucket

Photobucket

Azur

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eliloma

Photobucket

Kamaelle

Photobucket

And the Freebie Pack for You!!!

6 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a darling kit! Every single element and paper are just so sweet! Love the colors, thank you so much for the freebies! XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar