viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

New Kit Sale and freebie kit!!!

Hi all, I'm back with a new kit named OCEAN SMELL, the kits included 74 elements, 16 papers and 1 complete alpha!
And my wonderful creative team made a super nice pages, thanks girls!
Today is my spotlight day at Miss Tiina, and I have a freebie kit for you, is named "Mamá" (mom) and I hope you like it, you can grab the freebie HERE.
And my 30% off in all the stuff at Miss Tiina continue until May 25 :)
This are the previews of my new kit and the freebie.
Thanks for visit me.
Hugs, Lisete.

previewoceansmell


Photobucket

Photobucket

CT pages:

Alegna

Photobucket

LauraP

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pli

Photobucket

Ingrid

Photobucket

Anyi

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zaza09

Photobucket

Photobucket

PrettyJu

Photobucket

Photobucket

Azur

Photobucket

Sharon

Photobucket

Marta

Photobucket

And this is the kit Freebie for you! Go to Miss Tiina blog to grab it!

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

9 comentarios:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar