martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

New Little Sailor, exclusive at MissTiina.com + freebie add on!

Hi all, as you know I guest in May at Miss Tiina, and here is other of my new and exclusive kits there :)
And my store is 30% off until May 15!!!
I hope you like it, and check all the post for the freebie add on.
Thanks for visit me!

Buy HERE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My pages:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ingrid

Photobucket

Monica

Photobucket

Anyi

Photobucket

Azur

Photobucket

Pli

Photobucket

Kamaelle

Photobucket

Sharon

Photobucket

PrettyJu

Photobucket

Alegna

Photobucket

Also I have this new CU pack in store too :)
You can buy HERE

natura pack

And this is the freebie add on for you :)

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

11 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely add on.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is telling me link is not valid. I will try later. THis is such a cute kit :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Jody I check and work, try again :)
    thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello!

    Thank you very much for the freebie! I like it! And the kit looks so nice!!!

    I have designed a page with the freebie that you could see on my blog tomorrow at the end of the day.

    http://kapicolors.blogspot.com

    Of course, there'll be a link to your blog!

    Many thanks!!!

    Sandrine

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Un grand merci, c'est tout mignon
    Domi

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi! How can i get this kit? I'm from Brazil... the link isn't working.

    ResponderEliminar