lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Armina Designs June Grab Bag

Hello all, I hope you all are very ok, last week I apply for a OKC for Armina Designs, and I made 2 pages with her new Kit Lovely, included in her June Grab Bag, is a really soft and cute kit, I love it!

In this Grab Bag you'll get 1 kit (10 soft and grungy papers, 35 elements and 4 quickpages)
Grab bag available only until June 30, 2010 for only $2.99(the images are linked to Armina's Store)
Thanks Armina for let me play with :)

I made 2 pages from her, I hope you like it.


My pages :

arminalovelylisete1

arminalovelylisete2

Also, I remember you, I have a new freebie for all who suscribe to my newsletter here, hope you like it.
Is a cute pack of CU doodles (included the abr. file for PS)

cucutedoodles1

1 comentario:

  1. That is a beautiful kit. Wonderful job on QP's. Love your doodles, thank you for sharing them!!!

    ResponderEliminar