jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

New Doll House Kit + Freebie!

Hi all, I very happy to introduce you my new kit named "Doll House", I made this kit because when I was a little girl, loved to collect and assemble boxes, baskets, dolls and all that I found, so did my own doll house. A few weeks ago, my 3 year old daughter did exactly the same. That brought me great memories, so I made this kit, I hope you like and enjoy as much as I enjoy it!
The kit contains:
94 elements png 300 dpi, no drop shadows.
13 papers jpg, 300 dpi, 12 x 12.
1 alpha uppercase, numbers and some specials characters in inidividuals png files, no drop shadows, with 3 bows and 1 string included.
Personal Use and scrap for hire friendly.

You can find the kit now in Scrappity Doo Dah and Digiridoo Scraps!

Also visit my My blog of the CT I join to check the new wonderfuls kits of Rosey Posey Studio in Scrap Book Graphics and Sunny Scraps Designs at Matrioshky!

Thanks for visit me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My pages:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zaza:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elitka:

Photobucket

Marta:

Photobucket

Photobucket

LaurenB:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Runtosky:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alegna:

Photobucket

Sabrina:

Photobucket

Claudio:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here the freebie! 1 quick page 12 x 12 300 dpi, and 1 cluster png 300 dpi. For personal use only.
I hope you like it!

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

5 comentarios:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your new kit! You and your CT did a marvelous job on the layouts! Thanks for sharing the layouts and the freebies!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar