domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

5 New CU products, freebie CU and super sale 40% off!!!!

Hello everyone, this week I`m the featured designer at SCRAP TEAM :) so I have all my store 40% off!!!!

Photobucket

You find there 5 new CU products, and of course a freebie CU!!!
Check the previews, all the images are linked!!!!
I back on Thursday with a huge huge fright collection!!!!!!
Thanks for visit me this week, see you soon :)
Hugs!

Regular Price: 3.5$
Sale 40% off: 2.10$

Photobucket
Regular Price: 5$
Sale 40% off:
3$
Photobucket
Regular Price: 3.5$
Sale 40% off:
2.10$
Photobucket
Regular Price: 3$
Sale 40% off:
1.8$
Photobucket
Regular Price: 3.5$
Sale 40% off:
2.10$
Photobucket

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

3 comentarios:

  1. Congrats Lisete !!! Your products are awesome. Pub done on my blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchissimas gracias por estas preciosas flores blancas.

    recuerdos de Francia.

    Gilda.

    ResponderEliminar