martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

New Kit "Green Soul" New CU DR21 and Freebie CU :)

Hi everyone, I have a new kit "GREEN SOUL", I really love green, leaves, all natural elemements, so I decided bring here this before the autumn :)
The kit contains 50 elements png 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 9 papers 12 x 12 jpg, 300 dpi. 1 alpha with uppercase and numbers. Each character in individuals files. 1 pack of 4 clusters frames plus a word art, all in format png, 300 dpi with soft drop shadows.
Is for personal use.
And is available now 25 off at Scrappity Doo Dah and Digiridoo Scraps!
Check all the post, see the wonderfuls pages of my CT, my new CU Designer Resources 21, available now in Digiridoo Scraps, and of course your freebie :)
Thanks for visit me, see you next week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My pages :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wonderfuls pages by my CT girls!

Eleonora:
Photobucket

Monica:
Photobucket

Azur:
Photobucket

Runtosky:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anette:
Photobucket

LaurenB:
Photobucket

Claudio:
Photobucket

Anyi:
Photobucket

Ella:
Photobucket

Marta:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Madeleine:
Photobucket

Pli:
Photobucket

This is my new Designer Resources 21:
A nice pack of realistic 18 realistic elements perfect for autumn.
Format png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows.
No credits required.
Commercial Use, Scrap for Hire, Scrap for other ok.
AVAILABLE at Digiridoo and Scrap Team!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is my freebie CU, I made this felt alpha for a proyect of my princess Ana Victoria, now I want to share with you, I hope you like it, and use it.
Is a CU alpha (just lower) png 300 dpi, no drop shadows. No credits required.
CU S4H S4O ok.

Photobucket
DOWNLOAD HERE.

4 comentarios:

  1. love the font on this alpha - excellent choice and so very versatile and useful, this one will be used a lot. Thanks again Lisete xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a sweet and fun alpha ! Thank you very much !!

    ResponderEliminar