jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

New Kit "IMAGINA" Vol. 2 plus frebie and some news :)

Hy everyone :)
Glad to see you this week here. I have the Vol. 2 of my kit IMAGINA, this part is full of realistic and fantasy elements, you can make beautifuls scenes or cluster, I just love the papers, special the scenes, I take the pictures for this a few months ago in a trip with my family :)
The kit contains 75 elements, 9 papers, complete alpha set, and bonus free pack of clusters and word art, so i think you go enjoy it so much!
Is available in my store at SCRAPPITY DOO DAH!

As you know, last week I post I closing my stores in Scrap Team and Digiridoo, so tomorrow is last day of closing sale, remember 50% off all my stuff! Go to the stores HERE or HERE.
After 15 you can keep looking my stuff exclusive at Scrappity Doo Dah!

Come back saturday morning, I have a beautiful mini kit (no so mini) special for halloween, yes another one LOL, but this time, my friend Mariu and i draw a littles cool characters.
I almost finish.... LOL
Look down and grab the quick page freebie make with the kit.
Have awonderful Thursday, see you very soon :)
Hugs, Lisete

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Beautiful inspiration by my wonderful CT girls!

Madeleine:

Photobucket

PrettyJu:

Photobucket

Alegna:

Photobucket

Photobucket

MariaS:

Photobucket

Anette:

Photobucket

Ella:

Photobucket

Marta:

Photobucket

Pli:

Photobucket

Azur:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Claudio:

Photobucket

Mine:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zaza09:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Freebie Quick Page :)

Photobucket
DOWNLOAD

5 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Lisete,
    I'm Chris....How are you, i hope it's all ok ... i've sended you an email this days, to say i'm back at home... but don't know if you've got it??....
    Please let me know news ok??
    Hope to hear from you soon, and congrats for you kits, always beautiful!!!
    Kisses, Chris

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 1000 merci pour toutes ces magnifiques choses!!!
    carine

    ResponderEliminar