jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

New kit "My Baby" and freebie add on! plus Super Sales!

Hi everyone!!
First I want to say Thanks to Scrap Team Shop and Digiridoo Scraps, I has a wonderful time at the two stores, now unfortunately I have little time and I must close. Thank you very much to the team and my clients for teh support.
To close I have a 50% off sale on all my products in two stores until October 15.
Thanks again!

Photobucket
DIGIRIDOO SCRAPS / SCRAP TEAM SHOP

Now I want to present my new kit "My Baby", my sister in law is pregnant and so excited me a new baby in the family that inspired me this super soft and cuddly kit, especially for newborns:)
The kit contains just over 100 items, 16 papers, 1 alpha set, and a beautiful pack of words.
Is for Personal Use, and is available at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.
Also I made the album, contains 9 quick pages png 300 dpi. Is available here.
Read all teh post and grab the add on free!
Thanks for visit me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inspiration:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

2 comentarios: