martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

New Kit "PARAISO" New Grab Bag CU Vol. 4 plus Add-on Freebie!

Hello everyone!
Finally I can finish my new kit "PARAISO" a great kit full of colors!!!
The kit contains 52 elements, 9 papers, 1 fantasy alpha.
Also you can find in my store the album, clusters and word art, or buy the complete collection in a bundle pack and save!!!
And of course the pages of my wonderfuls creative team, you can see all you can do with the kit!
And my New CU Grab Bag Vol. 4 is available in my CU store at Scrappity Doo Dah!
45 elements, 1 texture, CU, S4H, S4O ok.
Check all the post and grab the add-on freebie of "Paraiso"!
All the images are linked to the store.
Thanks for visit me!!!
Hugs, Lisete.

My Store HERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inspiration by my CT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CU Grab Bag Vol. 4

Photobucket

Photobucket

And your add-on freebie!

Photobucket
DOWNLOAD

5 comentarios:

  1. Merci pour ce très joli addon Domuno5284

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Michissimas gracias por este Add-on

    Recuerdos de Francia.

    Gilda.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 1000 merci pour ces magnifiques freebies!!!carine

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gracias por el add-on Lisete!
    Una maravilla, como siempre!
    MariaS

    ResponderEliminar