viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

New Studio True Blue at SBG and Bathroom Fun by Sunny Scraps!

Hi everyone, I have great news today, first my Spoctacular Sale for this weekend!
CU products 40% off, Halloween stuffs 1$ 2$, bundle Fright Night just 3.5$
Paraiso products 25% off, Bundle Paraiso just 5$
Remember discount shows in checkout and you have to add the calendar to your cart :)
PU store / CU store

Photobucket



The gran oppening of Studio True Blue at Scrapbookgraphics, I has the amazing chance to work with teh beautifuls templates of Jen and love it!!!! This is her store!


My pages with the Blue Prints set No. 3, using the kits Simply Pleasures and Shabby Summer by Studio Rosey Posey

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now the wonderful new Kit by Sunny Scraps Designs "Bathroom Fun" available HERE.


My page :)

Photobucket

1 comentario:

  1. Beautiful pages Lisete.

    I made the pub on my blog for your sale too. Have a great Halloween with you kids.

    ResponderEliminar