jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

"The Christmas Princess" New kit + addon freebie

Hi everyone, oh the smell of christmas is here, I love this time of the year! As many of you know, I have 2 beautifuls girls, that is the reason because I make too many girly kits, and here a new one for christmas, I love pink and I love christmas, so.... why not combine them?
Well this is the result "The Christmas Princess", I hope you like it :)
The kit included 69 elements, 10 papers and 1 alpha set.
And is vailable exclusive at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.
Dont forget to grab the freebie addon, and check the beautifuls pages by my CT girls!
Thanks for visit me!
Hugs, Lisete.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The beautifuls pages by my CT girls:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Add on freebie
Photobucket

DOWNLOAD HERE

8 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 1000 MERCISSSSS pour ce magnifique kit,félicitations!bises,carine

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks a lot for this beautiful addon to your magnificent kit

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you are so kind to offer this as a freebie , thanks !

    ResponderEliminar