miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

CU4YOU is back! New Grab Bag CU Christmas 2010 plus freebie CU!

CU4YOU is back!!!!
CU4YOU
and I guest designer in November!!!
Come now and enjoy the 30% off store wide, and check the wonderful winter collab grab bag we have in store!
Also my Christmas Grab Bag CU 2010, is now in the store! 54 wonderfuls elements for christmas time, png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows, no credits required!
CU S4H S4O
Now for a very low price!
Check my store HERE!
Thanks for visit me, see you soon with a new and wonderful kit!
Free Store CU Grabbag *Wer* theme!
Photobucket
and details:
Photobucket

BUY HERE

I prepared this CU freebie for you :) 2 hand made fabric flowers for christmas, CU S4H S4O ok, no credits required. Hope you like it!
Photobucket
Download HERE

3 comentarios: