jueves, 23 de diciembre de 2010

Freebie CU + SALE + New Kit by Rosey Posey +

Hello everyone!!!
I wish you the best Christmas ever!
This is my last post of the year, so i want to let you know I very very grateful with all you, your suport and visits to my blog encourage me to continue learning and creating every day new and better stuff for you.
I let you the sales I have at this moment until december 31, and the preview of the new and beautiful kit by Studio Rosey Posey "Island Christmas", a wonderful kit for all who celebrate christmas at the beach!
Also I let you a little freebie, a CU pack of fireworks I made and I hope you like it!
Well my friends, I just want to sharing my wish for this Christmas in my own language:
Photobucket
(Peace on Earth)

Photobucket

Products for just 1$ Hurry Up!!!
(all images are linked)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

This is teh new and wonderful collection by Studio Rosey Posey and my page!
Available HERE at Scrapbookgraphics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally my freebie for you :)
Photobucket
DOWNLOAD

10 comentarios:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Lisete for the wonderful freebie, your kindness and friendship this year, it has ment the world to me and my family.
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, filled with much joy, laughter, love and many blessings
    Lisa/EAL Designs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh.. I love the fireworks. perfect for layouts on which the camera just didnt do a good job capturing them! happy holidays to you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★Christmas★ 。* 。*
    ° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
    ˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
    ˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚and a Happy New Year.... Many Blessings for 2011 xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. grand merci pour ce très joli CU ! joyeuses fêtes!!

    ResponderEliminar