lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

New Kit "Winter Fantasy" plus 2 quick pages freebie for you!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful monday. I have a new kit called
"WINTER FANTASY"
Iis a really nice and white pack full of delicate elements and soft paprs. Includes 60 elements png, 12 papers 12 x 12, and 1 alpha set, all 300 dpi.
Is available now at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.
Also you can find the CU pack here at CU4YOU.
Check all the post and grab your 2 quick pages freebie I made with the kit.

Dont forget check my promo Buy 7$ of my store and grab for free my new PU Grab Bag "Christmas Song", just add 7$ in my stuff and the bag shows free for you!

Have a wonderful week and thanks for visit me!
Hugs, Lisete.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My pages:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alegana:

Photobucket

Monica:

Photobucket

Elitka:

Photobucket

Azur:

Photobucket

Marta:

Photobucket

LaurenB:

Photobucket

Ingrid:

Photobucket

MariaS:

Photobucket

And this are the 2 quick pages 12 x 12 I prepared with the kit for you.
I hope you like it :)

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

8 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Th♥nks for sharing and H♥ppy Holidays!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Exquisite -- Many thanks for your generosity !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! What a wonderful kit. I just love the fresh feeling and some of the embellishments are so incredible! You´re so talent! Merry Christmas & keep up the good work.
    ♥ Love from Sweden ♥

    ResponderEliminar