viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Shabby Shanty by Rosey Posey + New CU DR 23 & 24 + CU freebie

Hi everyone, today is friday and I really love this day ;)
The wonderful Rosey Posey have a new and wonderful kit collab with the amazing Shabby Miss Jen, so you can image this is a really gem!
The collab is named "Shabby Shanty" and is available at Scrapbookgraphics HERE.

Also I have some new CU stuff in my store DR 23 and 24, and I made a little CU freebie for you :)
I hope you like it.
I wish you all a nice weekend, I will be stay at home with girl and DH, and maybe I have a super romantic surprise for next week, so keep teh eyes open :)
Many hugs, Lisete.

Shabby Shanty Kit by Rosey Posey available HERE.
Shabby Shanty The Bundle available HERE.


My pages with the kit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here the new CU DR 23 and 24
Boths are available in my store at CU4YOU

Photobucket


And this is a little CU freebie for you :)
Photobucket
DOWNLOAD HERE

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow what a beautiful kit and layouts Lisete, wonderful job :)
    Love your new CU, especially vol 24, very cute.
    Thanks so much for the freebie too :)
    hugs, Lisa/EAL

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautaiful gorgeous freebie. Thank you so much hun.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the jacket. Many thanks for sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you, it looks sooo sweet!

    ResponderEliminar