lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

New Collection "Wedded Bliss" plus freebie

Hello everyone! Happy Valentine´s Day!
In this special day Tam (Digi Overdose) and I want to make some special for all you, we make a huge collection named "Wedded Bliss", wonderful to keep your wedding or romantics memories!
In my store is available the kit, the stacked papers, word art, quick page album, glitters, glitters gel, or you can buy the bundle and save a lot of money!
You can go to my store HERE and take a look to this really nice collection!
Also my CT do a relly wonderful job with this kit, you will love all the pages :)
Dont forget grab your freebie at the end of the post!
All the images are linked.
Thank you so much for visit me today, I wish you all a very wonderful day!
Hugs, Lisete!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inspiration
By Alegna:
Photobucket
by Azur:
Photobucket

Photobucket

by laurenB
Photobucket

by elitka:
Photobucket

by Ella:
Photobucket

by Marta:
Photobucket

by Igrid:
Photobucket

by Claudio:
Photobucket

by me:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a cluster frame I made for you, and check the Scrappity Doo Dah blog to grab the wonderful quick page freebie made by Lauren B.

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

4 comentarios:

  1. Lisete it's a beautiful kit, all the layouts are just stunning, I've added it to my wish list, just love the kit, you both did a wonderful job.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar