sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

New Kit "Feel Good" is in Store plus Super Love Sale!

Hi again :)
I´m here now to introduce you my new kit "Feel Good", I really having good time the last month, so I want to share with all you and make something fresh to use in fun family photos, green, blue and brown, and a lot of fun elements, including 2 hand made felt dolls I made.
Hope you like it and enjoy scrapping.
The kit included 80 elements, 16 papers, and 1 alpha set. Also you can find in my store the quick page album, with 7 QP png, 12 x 12, 300 dpi. This products are for your personal use.
Dont forget grab your freebie quick page at the end of this post.
And for last I having a huge Love Sale in my 3 store (SDD, CU4YOU, Commercial-Use) 50% off in all my stuff CU and PU until feb. 15!
Thank you so much for keep visit me!
Many Hugs, and have a wonderful sunday!
Lisete.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inspiration by my wonderful CT girls and SDD CT girls!
Photobucket

And your freebie, hope you like it :)

Photobucket
DOWNLOAD HERE

5 comentarios:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Feb 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar