sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

New Releases by Rosey Posey and Alegna Designs, and super Love Sale!

Hello everyone, I glad to announce you the new releases os Studio Rosey Posey and Alegna Desigs, also I want to tell you that I having a super Love Sale until feb 15, 50% off all my stuff!
TY for visit me, I back tonight with 2 gift for you and my new kit :)

LOVE SALE!

Photobucket
SDD CU4YOU Commercial_use

Distinct Hush by Rosey Posey and Trixie Scraps available HERE.


My page:

Photobucket

Time Traver and My Dearest by Alegna Designs.
My sweet friend Alegna have her firts 2 kits alredy in her SDD store HERE.
I really love have the chance to work with this kits, you will love her work!
Alegna store is located HERE, dont forget to check all her beautifuls templates there :)

My page
Photobucket

My page

Photobucket

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario