martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

New Collab "Funny Sporty Boy" with Valentina´s Creations plus freebie :)

Hi everyone!!!
Finally I can made a new kit, thanks God, the lasts month i have many work outside.
I have a great announce for you, you know Scrappity Doo Dah March guest is the wonderful Valentina´s Creations? no? well yes! And I very very happy because I have the chance to made a wonderful kit collab with her.
Is my firts boys kit, and I very happy with the result! Valentina is a super creative girl and I think this is an amazing kit for all you who have "sporty" boys :)
The collab is named "FUNNY SPORTY BOY" and is available at Valentina´s Store at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.
The kit contains 95 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows (some comes with drop shadow version). 22 papers 12 x 12, 300 dpi. PU/S4H/S4O.
I hope yu like it and have fun scrapping with :)
Dont forget check the beautifuls pages that Valentina´s CT and mine do with the collab and grab the freebie quick page I made for all you.
Once again thanks you so much for visit me, have a great day!
Hugs!

Photobucket

All this inside!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My CT wonderfuls pages!

by Ella
Photobucket

by Alegna
Photobucket

by Claudio
Photobucket

by Azur:
Photobucket

Photobucket

by Elitka:
Photobucket

by me :)
Photobucket

by Valentina
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my little freebie for you :)
Photobucket

DOWNLOAD HERE

6 comentarios:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much for this cute kit! It is so hard to find files for boys.

    ResponderEliminar