martes, 12 de abril de 2011

CU freebie, Sales and more inspiration with my new kit!

Hi everyone!!!
Some time ago I would not place a Cu freebie here, so yesterday I made a little gift for you, hope you like it and find it useful.
Also I have some offers in my store, not to be missed!
Scrappity Doo Dah: all my kits for just $ 2! (except collabs).
C4YOU: All Store my $ 1.99 CAD (includes grab bags)
CommercialUse.com: all my shop at $ 2
I let you some pages of my wonderfuls CT girls using my new collection "Blanco & Negro", the girls made a really beautiful work! Thanks ladies!
Check alll the post and grab your CU freebie :)
Thanks for visit me, and have a great day!
Hugs, Lisete.

Photobucket

By Elitka:
Photobucket

By Monica:
Photobucket

By Azur:
Photobucket

By Anette:
Photobucket

By Angela:
Photobucket

By Marta:
Photobucket

By Claudio:
Photobucket

And your freebie here ;)
Photobucket
DOWNLOAD

27 comentarios:

  1. Lisete, thank you so much for this beautiful set! xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thankyou so much for sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello and Thank you for these items...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. That is so cute, thanks so much for the gift!

    Anisah

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this. The window with curtain is great!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is so generous of you my friend. Thank you very much. I will also make pub for this on my blog. Hugs, Azur

    ResponderEliminar
  11. thank you for the fabulous pack freebie cu !!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Bonjour Lisete,
    No way to leave you a message in your comment box which name and comment place don't show.
    MUCHAS gracias por questas muy bellas decoraciones !! Your work is "just" perfect !!
    I just wonder what is the element n°1. It looks like a door or a porch...
    C from Paris :) ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Oh girls I´m very glad you like teh pack :)
    C hun the elements is part of a little house I found in my grandma house, is made with cardboard and little pieces of wood, that is the window :)
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thank you so much for these lovely pieces!

    ResponderEliminar