viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

New Kit "Sunny Time", Bird Cage challenge and freebie!

Hello my friends!
I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela, and all the year we have sunny days, but the last couples of weeks was more brillant than ever ( at less for me), so I decided make this kit named "Sunny Time".
The kit included: 73 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows, 10 papers jpg, 12 x 12 300 dpi, 1 alpha uppercase (each character in individuals png files). Is for personal use.
Is available at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.
In others fun matters, as many of you know,I host the Bird cage Challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah the first half of each month, and today begins teh april Bird Cage, I made a mini kit using the same palette of Sunny Days, you can download in SDD forum HERE, make a page with all the elements and paper included in the mini, post your page in forum and SDD gallery and earn points. If you paticipate in each SDD sale you will win points to change for gift certificates for the store :)
You can visit the BIRD CAGE Challenge HERE.
And last but not less, I made a cute quick page for you, using my new kit Sunny Time, download at the end of the post.
Have a great weekend!
See you very soon with several CU stuff I making, and of course some freebies for you :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bird Cage Challenge Mini Kit:
Photobucket

Inspiration with "Sunny Time"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Your Quick Page Freebie
Photobucket
DOWNLOAD HERE

5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the lovely QP!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your Sunny Time kit is wonderful - thanks so much for the QP, I love how you put a cluster together)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Apr. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ResponderEliminar