domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Happy Mothers Day! New freebie for you!

Hi all!
Happy Mothers Day! I have today a beautiful time with my mom and family!
I made a new freebie CU for you today, check all teh post to grab it. Hope you like it!
Just a little reminder about my sale for this weekend, 40% all my stores! Included new releases and the big iNSD CU grab bag!

SHABBY PICKLE
SCRAPPITY DOO DAH
CU4YOU
COMMERCIALUSE.COM

And for scrap your memories with mom, I have my Mothers Day Kit "The Greatest Love" for a very low price at Shabby Pickle!
The kit included all you can see in previews!
See you next week!
Hugs!

Photobucket
Enlace
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I made a little CU freebie for you, hope you like it!

Photobucket

9 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much Lisete, it's very cute :)
    Happy Mother's Day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello and Thank you for these items...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank You So Much for this lovely CU freebie!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    ResponderEliminar