lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

CT Call 2011

Hello all!


Finally I decided make the 2011 CT call! I want to add to my team some few scrappers who want to make pages with my kits.


Here is the add and text, if you have any other question, you can mail me to liseteplazapirela@gmail.com


I waiting for your mail!



I am looking for some scrapers to include in my creative team.
If you like my work and are interested, please send an email to:
liseteplazapirela@gmail.com
including complete link to your gallery, link to your blog
current CT, and a little about you.
Requirements:
* A page with  kit downloaded (3 at month).
* Enjoy my CT forum.
* Post your pages in 3 galleries (DST and SDD mandatory).
* Post in your blog and FB
I'm waiting for your mail!
call closes July 5.


You can check my store HERE.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario