viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

Friday of New releases plus freebies!

Hello everyone! Happy friday!


Today is friday of new and wonderfuls releases, I have new collection in store named "Lily" is huge, and is now in a super low price! Also my Kit "Relax" is available now at Scrapity Doo Dah, Studio Rosey Posey have 3 wonderfuls new releases, one beautiful kit, and 2 templates pack. And finally my friend Angela of Alegna Designs, ahve a new and sweet kit named "Moments". Yes! all this wonderfuls produts today!


Also I made 2 nice quick pages freebies for you, the first with my kit "Lily" and the other one with Alegna´s kit "Moments", check the post to download!


All the images are linked to the store, go there and check the detailed images and the wonderfuls CT layouts!


Many thanks for visit me! Hugs, Lisete :)


Lily The Collection:


Regular price: 15$   /   Sale Price: 5$ Save 10$



Lily The Kit



Lily The Quick Page Album and  Cluster Frames:



Lily Word Art and Stacked Papers:



CT Inspiration:



Your QP freebie:



[download id="4"]


Now 3 wonderfuls Releases by Studio Rosey Posey:



Mountain Respite By Rosey Posey






My pages with the templates 10 and 11:


Using Discovery of the Heart and Violet kit.




Classic Mattes By Rosey Posey



My pages with classic mattes using kit Inner Artiste.



And now a super sweet kit by Alegna Designs, named "Moments" is available at Scrappity Doo Dah here.


Also Angela have a wonderful freebie in her blog HERE.



Moments Freebie QP by Lisete



[download id="3"]

5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the QPs! I love Lily and am so happy to tell you that I am a newsletter subscriber and I got the collection FREE! Thanks so much for the coupon! Kajun Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank so much for the beautiful qk page. Love it.
    Joyce

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh hun congratulations!!!! So happy you win teh colelction, hope you enjoy scrap with :)
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WOOOW.... THANX for this beautiful QP-freebie...
    HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

    ResponderEliminar