sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

New Collab Sweet Baked with Buterfy Designs, great new releases and freebie!

Hello everyone!!!!


This week my friend and CT member Ingrid of Butterfly Designs, decided to make a so sweet kit, we named "SWEET BAKED" and is full of yummy elements, especially for our little girls who like to cook, lot of pink elements, a beautiful princess, some cookies, ice cream, and many more :)


The kit includes 110 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 14 papers jpg, 300 dpi, 12 x 12. This set is for personal use.


Is available at my store HERE.




Wonderful CT Inspiration



Now I want to show you 2 new wonderfuls products by m y friend Tam of Digioverdose, Text me Vol. 1 and Stitch Me Vol 1, these are 2 great tools to use n our layouts, perfect to add text and stiches, and are super customizables. Both are availables at DigiOverdose store HERE.




In others matters, I decided to kit the sale of the collection "Lily" until monday, so if you dont grab this wonderful deal yet, this is your chance! This collection included complete kit (elements, papers plus alpha), word art, clusters, stacked papers and album (9 qp) for a very low price just 5.99$ until monday. Is available HERE!



Last but important too, I prepare a little gift with my new collab, I make a quick page with the kit, hope you like :)


You can download at the botton of the image.



[download id="5"]


Well, this is all I have for this weekend, I hope see you next week because I have a nice hot and super fun kit for you, also one new CU pack is coming, and 2 feebies for next friday!!!


Hugs and have great weekend, Lisete :)

9 comentarios:

  1. Great collab! Thank you very much for the free page.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awesome quick page! thank you so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOOOW... THANX for this ADORABLE and YUMMY Qp-freebie.... LOVE it!
    HUGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This a perfect page to convert to 8.5 X 11, which is what I do for all pages. Love it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW ! Makes me wish I was on holidays already !

    ResponderEliminar