viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

Welcome To My New Blog!

Hello everyone!!


I am very happy that you visit in my new blog, from now on I will continue to share my new products and freebies here. And of course I imported all my blogger entries to here.


To celebrate all my stores are on offer for the entire weekend!
CU4YOU SDD



And of course my friend Angela of Alegna Designs, has created a wonderful freebie so you can share with you a package template that contains a cluster and stacked, you should check Alegna shop here for their wonderful work.
Thanks Angela!


[download id="1"]


And finally I created a mini kit called "The Good Days", these really are being good morning to me, that inspired me to make this mini, I hope you enjoy.



[download id="2"]


I look forward to seeing you here!
Many hugs, Lisete

30 comentarios:

  1. Your new site looks wonderful! Thank you for the freebies!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for this wonderful kit!! Love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much ladies!! Fantastic new site Lisete!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very pretty kit! Love the colors! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks so much for the freebies!! Your blog looks great!
    Deanna

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Congratulations with grand-opening! I like your new blog very much:)) Thanks for sharing. Many wishes, WBR Olesya

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you so much for the wonderful goodies! I can't wait to play with both of them!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love Alegnas clusters and Liste's kits...thank you ladies so much for sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh my gosh super cute template and love this the mini thank you thank you@!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. How pretty - thanks so much!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. The new site looks great! Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Beautiful kit. Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Thank you for the goodies! Good luck with your new blog :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Congratulations, sweetie! Your new site looks fabulous. Thanks for the freebies!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Congratulations on your new site! Thanks for the gifts - I love them both!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Thank you so much for this vey pretty kit. I just love it!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. thank you for the freebie love them!!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Thanks so much for the freebies. Much appreciated! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Thank you for the beautiful freebie.

    ResponderEliminar
  20. So Beautiful!! Thanks very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Love the look of your blog. Thanks so much for the free mini!

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Thank you for the nice kit.

    Love, Coby

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Hello !!!!

    Thank you for this wonderfull kit and share it with us. Love it !!!!

    Kiss !!!!

    Kaïla

    ResponderEliminar