viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

New Kit "Made with Love" plus freebie!

Hi everyone! Here again with a new and very usefull kit.


First today i want to say a big THANK YOU to all girls who apply to my CT call, now I wondering with so many beautifuls galleries to check! Remember that my call is until july 5, so if you not send you aplications yet, you are on time, send to my mail liseteplazapirela@gmail.com, with subject: CT call, a little about you, link to your gallery and blog.  Hope to hear soon from you


Now the new kit "Made with Love" and perfect for all who like the craft, sewing, and make all kind of cutest hand made creations. Also this kit included basic elements so you can scrap any tipe of photos.


Includes 80 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 10 papers 12 x 12, 300 dpi. ! alpha set (lower, numbers)


Is available at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.


Also I made a freebie for you, a set of old look tags to match with this kit. Hope you like it and enjoy using.


Have a nice weekend, I´m working with my friend Angela this week in a WONDERFUL and FUN  family collection you will love, so stay tuned for the next week.


Many hugs, Lisete ;)




2 pages by me :)



And this is your freebie!


(updated link because the first one have a mistake in the word stitch, sorry)


[download id="8"]



 

9 comentarios:

  1. Thank you very much for the gift!
    I'd like to point out that there is a misspelling in one of the wordarts. I think the word you are looking for is STITCH.
    Kait

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Kait for let me know, I will change the file right now.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this is great for my mom who loves to sew and quilt

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

    http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button:
    http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Where can I buy This Kit "“Made with Love” ? I love it!!!
    Thank you,
    Karen

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Karen currently the kit is not for sale, I think next week I will put on sale at shabby pickle.

    ResponderEliminar