miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2011

I am Guest Designer at 7th Heaven! New kit plus freebie!

Hi everyone!


I am so happy to announce you that I Guest Designer at 7th Heaven store! I love it, there are so many great designers and is a pleasure to me join this amazing team for a while!


I made an exclusive kit for this guest spot, is named "LOVELY MISS", the kit includes: 60 elements png 300 dpi, no drop shadows; 12 papers 12x12, jpg, 300 dpi; 1 alpha set, png files, no drop shadows (lower, numbers and some special characters). This set is for personal use.


You can buy the kit HERE, or check my guest store HERE. All my stuff are 20% off until sunday night :)


I made a mini quick page album with Lovely Miss for you, 3 quick pages 12 x 12, 300 dpi. Check all the post to download.


Also I whant to let you know that my friend Angela of Alegna Designs is having a great CT call, Angela is a great designer and a very nice person, do not hesitate to apply for her call! More details in Alegna´s Blog.



Thank you so much for visit me, I hope to see you soon!


Hugs!


Previews linked and CT inspiration with Lovely miss.





CT Inspiration!



[download id="15"]


14 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much! They are beautifull!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Elles sont très belles merci beaucoup pour le partage.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. STUNNING work.... THAXN for these ADORABLE freebies...

    HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh so pretty! Thank you for this very sweet gift!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a lovely gift!! Thanks so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Gostaria de adquirir uns kits! São todos encantadores! Como faço?Voces nos envia pelo correio?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Esses kits são somente para scrapbook digital?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. HI Lucineire, yes this kits are for digital scrapbooking, I sel at 3 diferent stores, you can find teh links in the sidebar. I do not send by mail, when you buy at the store, you get linsk to download the kits, because are digital files.
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar