viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

New Kit "Inolvidable", album and freebie!

Hello all! Happy friday :)


I super glad and proud to introduce you my new kit named "INOLVIDABLE" (unforgettable), is a dark, elegant kit special to make wonderful clusters!


This kit includes 64 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 16 papers jpg, 300 dpi, 12 x 12. An alpha set, each character individuals png files (upper and numbers).Is for personal use.  Also I made a quick page album, with 9 elegant 12 x 12 png pages, ready to use.


Both are availables in my store at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.


I let you here the previews linked, teh AMAZING work of my Creative Tema for inspiration, and of course a little gift for you :)


Thanks for visit me, have a super weekend!


See you next week!




The album!



Amazing Creative Team Inspiration!








This is the freebie add on for you :)


[download id="14"]






12 comentarios:

  1. vraiment très beau merci pour le partage.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful kit...thanks for the goodie!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thank you so much, what a beautiful kit!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for this beautiful gift....love that beautiful heart frame....

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow, thank you so much for sharing this add on with us, I appreciate your hard work and talent that you share with us :o)

    Kind regards
    Helen from England

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you for this amazing gift, Lisete, this kit is for me your best yet!! So happy to have it and the free add-on as well!! So generous of you!
    Keep up the good work, I love your designs!!

    ResponderEliminar