jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

New Kit "The Countryside", freebie, new releases by Rosey Posey

Hi all!


I am so happy to show my new kit "THE COUNTRYSIDE", includes: 72 unique elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 10 papers 12 x 12, jpg, 300 dpi. 1 set of 5 clusters frames and 3 elements. All with drop shadows and unshaded versions. This set is for Personal Use.


Is available at  7th Heaven.


Check the wonderful pages by my Creative Team girls! They made a wonderful work with this kit!


Also I made a set of 2 free quick pages for you :)





Wonderful page sby my CT girls!



[download id="16"]



Now the wonderfuls new releases by Studio Rosey Posey and Alegna Designs for this week!


By Studio Rosey Posey




My page




 

6 comentarios:

  1. Many thanks for the gorgeous Countryside QPs.... much appreciated...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Très jolies QP merci beaucoup.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Merci beaucoup pour ces belles QP.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Super beautiful and so very well made - Thank you so much for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful and so nice of you to share. Thank you bunches!

    ResponderEliminar