lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

New Post Script Collection by Studio Maya

A few days ago, I had the wonderful chance to scrap with the 8th AnniversaryCollection by Studio Maya POST SCRIPT, a totally huge and stunnning pack full of treasures! This collection includes: Post Script Memory Lane Elements Package, Post Script Country Folk Elements Package, Post Script Ever After Elements Package, Post Script Backgrounds 1, Post Script Backgrounds 2, Post Script Framed Alpha and Post Script Burlap Alpha

On Scrapbookgraphics Blog, you can read the history of Franck & Alice, who inspired this collection.

Happy Scrapping!



This are the 2 pages I made :)

This is Mom in 1973, I love the pictures, she looks so beautiful!



This are my family, picture of Mom & Dad when she was pregnant of me (1976), the others pics are my brothers and me.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario