viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Disco Girl!!!! plus great freebie!

Hi everyone!


Today is friday of new releases at Shabby Pickle!


I have a girly, funny and lovely new kti named "DISCO GIRL" inspired by my DD Verónica, she is 4, but she is a total diva :)


The kit includes: 72 elements png, 300 dpi, nodrop shadows. 16 papers 12 x 12, 300 dpi. 1 alpha set (upper, numbers and some specials) in 2 diferent version, simple and reflect. This set is for personal use.


Is available at Shabby Pickle HERE!


Also as always I made a mini album with this kit for you, 2 quick pages png and 1 scene page, but is not all, I have my first Facebook exclusive Fan Freebie, you just have to "like" my page in facebbok HERE, and go to teh exclusive tab (the one with the blue and white star button) click the image and download!


Well no more blah blah blah, here the new stuffs, hope you like!


Hugs :)





The wonderful pages my by my CT and Shabby Pickle CT


Thanks ladies!






[download id="35"]



Exclusive Facebook Fan Freebie available!


My facebook Page HERE.


7 comentarios:

  1. Un grand merci pour tous ces cadeaux et le kit est vraiment très joli.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is lovely - thanks so much!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so very much for sharing this adorable add on...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I luv the quick pages above are they still available'??Made with roses love you kit//thanks

    ResponderEliminar