miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

New Kit Everyday plus freebie :)

Hi all!


This week I have something fresh, a new kit named "Everyday" and includes: 66 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 9 papers jpg, 300 dpi, 12 x 12. This set is for personal use.


Is available at 7th Heaven HERE.


Also I make a little gift for you, a pack of 3 cluster elements made with "Everyday" kit.


Have a wonderful day, see you on friday with more news!


Hugs, Lisete.





CT Inspiration


by Magalie



by Lanar



by Ella



by Trici



by Nancy



by Jill



Some pages I made :)





And this is my little gift for you, hope you like it :)


[download id="36"]




 

14 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beautiful clusters with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GORGEOUS!! I love the colors!! Thank you so much!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful works...thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such pretty clusters!! Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The Small Happy Cat House is so awesome lonikog! But I'm not sure if my cat would want to go in there... But for real, I might get some Multi-Vite Sr. Soft Chews, a Cat Eye Bed Deluxe Sleeper - Natural Terry/Sheepskin, and a Window Perch.

    ResponderEliminar