miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

New Kit Roses, love, you plus freebie, winner of "fall of the leaf"

Hi everyone!


Today I am a little behind with this post, but the girls almost start school and I have a million things to do, but anyway here goes!
First of all I want to thank all the lovely comments about my kit "Fall of the leaf", a total of 27 comments, and the winner chosen by Mr. Ramdom is: comment # 3
Corresponding to Joyce!



Congratulations hun, I will write you ASAP with the coupon!
Now, my new kit :)


As many of you know, I love the pink, so do many kits with that color, well, here's another LOL.
Roses, love, you are inspired by something I read recently in a booklet.
This kit is full of elements and papers can be used both to make pages of love, family, children, or anything else.
I also included a beautiful glitter alphabet, which highlights well the titles of your pages. The set is for personal use and is available at my Guest Store at 7th Heaven HERE.


Check the pages that my creative team and the Angels of 7th Heaven made with this kit, this girls are amazing!


Also I prepared a little gift for you, a quick page made with the kit, check all the post to download.


Please stay tuned with my facebook page HERE, I will post a nice exclusive gift for facebbok fans ASAP with a beautiful quick page album made with Roses, Love, You!


See you on friday with a new kit! Have great day!


XOXO Lisete





Creative Team Inspiration!




[download id="34"]






14 comentarios:

  1. Oh , wow! I am over the moon! I can hardly believe I am the winner of your terrifci, beautiful kit!
    Thank you so much.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW,cette page est superbe merci de nous la partage.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This page is gorgeous, the layout and colors are beautiful. Thank you so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing : )

    ResponderEliminar
  5. thank u 4 a beautiful qp. I just came across your page today. I am venturing into creating my own kits for my pics and found your work very inspiring.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. THANX Lisete for this WOOOOOOONDERFUL freebie... You are doing a GREAT work...
    HUGGGS
    NETTIS

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Such a lovely kit...soft pinks and greens...very pretty.
    Lync.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. very nice ! thank you :)
    Nathalie from France

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi: Beautiful work, thanks for sharing, I be back many times and check out your store.
    So very grateful and happy to have your work, Angel hugs, Coco

    ResponderEliminar