viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

New releases by Studio Rosey Posey and Alegna Designs

HI all, today I wnat to show you the new beautifuls kits by Studio Rosey Posey and Alegna Designs.


First Studio Rosey Posey made a wonderful kit named Inner Critic, in Lorilei's words this kit  "takes a look at those moments when we may sometimes doubt ourselves or not be our own biggest fan". I really enjoy work with this kit, the colors are beautiful and the word art are really amazing.


Is available at here studio HERE.




My page:



Now, a lot of fun here!


Alegna Designs and WendyP themed up to make the most wonderful collab kit of Halloween!


Happy haunted!


Is available at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.



My page:



Alegna and Wendy made beautifuls freebies for you, check Alegna's blog HERE and Wendy's blog HERE to grab your gifts!


See you in a while, I have a new kit just released at Shabby Pickle, I making a little surprise for you!


Hugs :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario