viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

New Store, Super Opening Sale, Freebie!


Hello my dear friends!


Today I have a big announce, I moved my store to Shabby Pickle designs, since now, you will find all my products there, I so exited with this new adventure and hope you join me.


Now all my STORE is 50% off until september 8, next week 2 new kits and wonderful new CU stuff!


(images are linked)


Regular Price: 5.5$ SALE: 2.75$ save 50%



Regular Price: 4$ SALE: 2$ save 50%



Regular Price: 15$ SALE: 7.5$ save 50%



Regular Price: 4$ SALE: 2$ save 50%



Regular Price: 4$ SALE: 2$ save 50%



Regular Price: 9$ SALE: 4.5$ save 50%



Regular Price: 10$ SALE: 5$ save 50%



Regular Price: 4$ SALE: 2$ save 50%



Regular Price: 20$ SALE: 8$ save 50%



Regular Price: 4$ SALE: 2$ save 50%




I made a freebie for you with my new kit Under Construction available at Shabby Pickle HERE, hope you like it.


[download id="18"]


See you soon!!! Hugs :)



 

9 comentarios:

  1. Thanks so much for the additions to your fabulous kit! :0)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooooohooooooooooooooo! i love these cluster elements! i have a son and 4 grandsons! What fun i will have using these on their scrap pages!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'd like to thank you 201 times - once for each (mostly un grateful) download! Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is PERFECT to put on a page that is under construction! thank you!

    ResponderEliminar