miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

What's new at 7th heaven, CU sale, plus freebie!

HI everyone!


Today is day of new releases at my guest store at 7th Heaven!


I just added my collection Blanco & Negro to my guest store, this huge kit includes: Complete kit, 78 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 12 papers jpg, 12 x 12 300 dpi. 1 alpha (each character in individuals png files) upper, lower, numbers and somespecials characters. Alpha. Word art pack. Quick page album. Clusters pack. Free gift with purchase mini brag book (included in download). Personal Use.


And just until sunday is 50% off!


Also I have my new Designers Resources packs 37 and 38 available for just 1.99$ each!


Check all the CU stuff I added, all is 1.99$


Also I prepared a little gift for you, a quick page with Blanco & Negro, check all the post to download.


Have great day and hope to see you very soon!


Hugs :)







NEW CU 1.99$




[download id="31" format="7"]



 

6 comentarios:

  1. WOOOOW.... THANX Lisete for this WONDERFUL freebie and for sharing your talent with us...
    HUGGGGS
    NETTIS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Vraiment très belles pages merci du partage.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely freebie!!!

    ResponderEliminar