sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

New by Studio Rosey Posey and Alegna Designs

Hi all!


This week Alegna and Studio Rosey Posey have wonderfuls products in their stores!!!


First come Treasure {Collection} By Rosey Posey


In Lorilei's words "a kit that will work wonderfully for all those treasured moments and photos in your life!  Beautiful neutral scheme with warm golds, subtle violet and pretty shades of blue to give lots of hints of color.  The collection has all the inspiration, clusters, templates and pretty papers that you will need to create pages you will love! "


Is available HERE.



My page using the kit, template and alpha :)



Color me Autumn by Alegna Designs


A wonderful kit with all kinds of forest elements in beautiful Autumn colors, The kit contains 74 elements and 16 papers.


Is available HERE.




My page :)



Thanks for read!


See you soon :)


Hugs!

1 comentario:

  1. Courtney - Megan I love checking your blog. I wish you much luck in Spokane! We loved Seattle and Canada when we were there a few weeks ago. You would have so much to phpoagroth if you visited the peninsula Beautiful!I LOVE the name Cohen and thought I would be the only one who thought of it I have been waiting to use it on our first boy. Cute pictures. I hope all is well in Washington.

    ResponderEliminar