miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

New "Sweet Hippo" plus freebie

Hello all!


Hope you all are having a nice week!


Today I have a new kit to show you named "SWEET HIPPO" this is a sweet pack for babies and our little girls too. The kit includes 88 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 9 papers jpg, 12 x 12, 300 dpi. 1 alpha set, each character in individuals png files, 300 dpi. This set is for personal use, scrap for hire, scrap for others ok.


Is available at my guest Store @ 7th Heaven HERE.


Also I prepared a little add on freebie for you, check all teh post to download.


And dont forget check the wonderfuls pages by The 7th Heaven Angels and my personal CT girls, are wonderful!!!


Thanks for visit me this week, I back on friday with some others stuffs.


Hugs!





Wonderful Inspiration!






And this is a little gift for you :)


[download id="41"]


7 comentarios:

  1. Thank you, for the wonderful cute AddOn freebie!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is beautiful! My friend just had an almost 9 lb baby girl, so I will scrap some layouts for her!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely add on kit :o) I appreciate yur kindness and hard work!

    Kind regards
    Helen from England

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Super! Adorable! Thanks so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So sweet, I love it! Thank you very much! Alegna's QP is just adorable. Thanks to both of you!!

    ResponderEliminar