viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

New Releases 11/11

Hi my dear friends!


Hope all you are having a wonderful friday!


I like a busy bee this last 2 weeks, making some new suff for you. But first, I want to say thank you to all the staff of 7th Heaven Designs, this is my last week like guest designer there, and I have to say I very grateful, because Brydka, all the designers and The Angels are an amazing team, sweet peope and very profesional.


I having a big sale at my guest store HERE, all my stuff have discount since 50% to 25% off, so if you want check go HERE.


Also I have some new re-releases at Shabby Pickle Designs, and other new CU pack and grab bag CU.


Finally I made 2 freebies for this week, first a nice and sweet pack with my new kit "Delicate Birthday Party", and the other one is a CU freebie for my designer friends. Check all the post for more details and download links.


Well now the previews, hope you liek my new stuff and enjoy the freebies.


Hugs, Lisete :)


DELICATE BIRTHDAY PARTY






Wonderful Creative Team Inspiration!



 

Now freebie time!


[download id="49"]



Now this freebie is so diferent because I not use to make shape for CU or brushes, but, I extracted most of my elements with the pen tool, so I saved a lot of shapes to use later, I find this very usefull and have millions of possibilitys to make new elements, so I saved 37 shapes for photoshop (I included png files too), and I want to share with you, are for CU S4H S4O ok, also ok for freebies, no credits required. I hope you enjoy this and find usefull.


Please leave some love, I really appreciate you take the time to say thanks for the freebies and that encourage me too keep working in new stuff and sharing.


[download id="50"]


29 comentarios:

  1. Thank you!! the freebies are just beautiful! and your new kit Delicate Birthday party is just Stunning:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for the freebies. Are lovely !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your kit is really amazing!!! And your freebie... wow, that's a fantastic freebie!! I love it. thanks for your generosity! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Merci, c'est trop trop adorable!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love silhouettes!! You can do so many things with them! Thank you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely share - thanks so much!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. thanks so much for the awesome freebies!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thank you for the wonderful freebies.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you so much for the great freebies .

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This Birthday (freebie) is awsome thank you so much for sharing it

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thank you so much for your delicate and very beautifully coloured Birthday party freebie. It is really lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thank you so much for wonderful freebies! Have a nice day! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Thank you so much for the shapes!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thanks so much for the lovely freebies

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Merci pour ce freebie je pense en faire un bon usage

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Thank you so much for sharing - they're lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Thank you for these beautiful Christmas borders ! Merry Christmas to you and your family !

    ResponderEliminar
  18. These leaf shapes are so AWESOME! Thank You! And the Birthday freebie is Beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  19. hello! merci beaucoup , très jolis CU! thank your for beautiful CU

    ResponderEliminar
  20. [code:1]Thank you!
    CU Freebies Only ForumSent Me!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us![/code:1]

    ResponderEliminar