sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

Hello Everyone!!! New Winter kit plus freebie!

Hi all, I first want to apologize for being absent so long, but I have a new job and I'm still adjusting to work outside the home :p
But this week I finally had a chance to finish my new winter kit, and to open my guest store at Scrappity Doo Dah, yes! I'm at home for the month of December!
You can check here.
My new kit is called "Wish in White" and is filled with white elements, bright and very cold :)


Includes: 70 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 9 papers 12x12, 300 dpi. 1 complete alpha set, lower, upper, numbers and special characters, each in individuals png files, no drop shadows ("Ñ" is included in this alpha). This set is for personal use.


And is avilable only at SDD HERE.


Also I prepared a little gift for you, a sweet add on of this kit you can download at the end of this post.


I will try to back next week with some new CU goodies!


Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you very soon!


Hugs!





Wonderful Creative Team Inspiration!



Your freebie!


[download id="52"]


25 comentarios:

  1. this is so Beautiful!! thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful embellishment. Winters and weddings. Thank you for sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So beautiful, thank you very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This little add-on is really beautiful, very elegant. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. How beautiful - Thanks so much :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. omgoodness this is just stunning. Thankyou so much for sharing a little freebie too! I love it!!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thank you so much! This is beautiful! I have a young son who loves a black and white photo of us together and I'm going to use this with it I believe! Thank you again!♥

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you so much for this awesome Wish In White add on.

    Hugs Emerald

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is such a beautiful kit. Thanks for the freebie.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Wonderful as alwyas!!! I love your kits!!! God bless your talent!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thanks for this gorgeous freebie add on to your new awesome kit!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Thanks for this adorable freebie
    I wrote a tutorial for a Signature Tag using it
    http://www.oohbabelicious.com/Staggering.html

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi, is the main kit not longer available in your store? I've tried to find it and can't. I wanted to write a tutorial with this kit but kinda pointless if I have the kit but others can't get it.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I am sorry Melissa, but is not currently available, I will upload to Digital Crea this kit next week.
    Hugs and thanks for ask.
    Lisete.

    ResponderEliminar