lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

New Store! New Kit! New Freebie! New Year!

Hi my dear friends!!!  First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and new year time with your family and friends!!


This year brings with it good news, as many of you know, Scrappity Doo Dah closed on December 31, so now I'm debuting a new home for my designs, is a store that I love since I started with digital scrapbooking, I'm really happy :)
Yes, my new house is DIGITAL CREA! From today you can find my work there, this is the link to my store STORE.
And this is my release kit, OUR FAMILY, a few weeks ago I realized that I have a kit specifically for family photos, so I decided to make one for it, so most of the photos you will see in the layouts are my family :)
I also made an album, which is available in my store, and of course, at the end of the post find a small gift, and if you want more gifts only clik LIKE my facebook page and download a package of labels that combine with the kit.
Hope you like it!
See you soon, Lisete.






       


      


     


       


      



[download id="63"]



FACEBOOK FAN FREEBIE



 

6 comentarios:

  1. Thanks so much for the great freebies!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the new collection! Thank you for the freebie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks for both beautiful freebies!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for the Freebies!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. These are both beautiful & great THANK YOU ;~}

    ResponderEliminar