sábado, 18 de mayo de 2013

New Huge Collection "SO WILD" plus freebie

Hi everyone! Great saturday for all you! I have this weekend a huge Collection, inspired on Africa, and named "SO WILD" one of my biggest dream is go to Africa and take a Safari, so I decided begin making a kit I will use for my future photos ;p


Is available exclusive at Digital Crea HERE, you can buy the kit, extras, album, or save a lot of money buying the Big Bundle.


The entire collection includes: 99 elements, 16 papers, 6 cluster elements, 4 cluster elements, 8 tags, 9 quick pages, 6 cluster frames, 3 alpha sets and 4 stacked papers.


Hace a great weekend! Hugs, Lisete :)











CT Inspiration:



And this is my little freebie for you, 3 cluster elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadow. Hope ypu like it! [download id="71"]



 

8 comentarios:

  1. This is an amazing kit.. love it. and thanks for some great clusters.. a ROAR
    ing success.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for your generosity! This is an amazing kit!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. TY soooo VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV M for these fabulous clusters!

    D :)

    ResponderEliminar