lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014

Creative Box March! plus freebie :)

Hi everyone!


Today i am very glad to show you, my new collection for this month Creative Box at Digital Crea, is named NO ORDINARY LOVE, and is full of colors and flowers to show your love to everyone!


Is available HERE.



Element Pack 1 (36 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows).



Element Pack 2 (35 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows).



Border Pack (4 cluster border, png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows).



Stacked Elements Pack (4 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows).



Paper Pack 1 and 2 (pack 1 have 10 papers, pack 2 have 9 papers, jpg, 300 dpi, 12x12).




And here are four pages I made using the collection to my sweet Verónica, Ana and Natalya :)






And last but no less, a little freebie I made for all you with the collection (i cluster frame and 1 cluster border), hope you like it :)


[download id="77"]


Thanks for visit my blog, see you soon!


lisete_noordinarylove_freebiepw

2 comentarios: